Come rejuvenate yourself!
Yoga is widely known to promote healthy living:
- Helps manage stress & reduce anxiety
- Build flexibility, strength, & endurance
- Increases energy & sense of well-being
- Helps with back pain & stiffness
- Is a therapy for chronic disease
- Increases concentration & coping skills
- Provides a balanced full-body workout
No experience necessary. ALL are welcome. Wear loose clothing. Yoga mats are provided.
This is an Alameda County Deputy Sheriffs' Activities League (DSAL) program, in partnership with the Niroga Institute.