The Alameda County Transportation Commission is holding a public forum on Thursday, July 26th from 6:30-8:30pm at City Hall in Union City – 34009 Alvarado-Niles Road. The forum, Best Value for Public Funds, includes an open house and formal presentations on the following projects and programs that are expanding access and improving mobility throughout southern Alameda County:
- Safe Routes to Schools and BikeMobile
- Tri-Cities Senior Mobility Programs
- BART Extension to Warm Springs and Irvington Station
- Union City Intermodal Station
- Dumbarton Rail Corridor
- I-680 Express Lanes, and
- Details about the new Transportation Expenditure Plan that will be on the November 6th ballot in Alameda County.