The San Leandro Chamber of Commerce has formed its first Political Action Committee.
The Chamber PAC has endorsed the following candidates and measures:
- Morgan Mack-Rose, San Leandro City Council, District 2
- Chris Crow, San Leandro City Council, District 4
- Jim Prola, San Leandro City Council, District 6
- Rob Bonta, California State Assembly, District 18
- Measure L, San Leandro Unified School District Parcel Tax
This is the first election in the long history of Chamber that it has formed an official PAC stated PAC Chairperson, Gordon Galvan.
“We are excited to help these pro-business candidates and causes,” Galvan said. “This is yet another way the Chamber is responding to need to protect and foster economic growth in San Leandro and throughout the East Bay.”
John Gooding of Quadric Group Consulting and John Johnson of McDermottCosta Realty are on the PAC's governing board.
Galvan said the PAC gave Measure L and Mack-Rose $2,500 each.
For more information on the PAC or any Chamber activities, please call the San Leandro Chamber of Commerce at: 510.317.1400.