By The City of San Leandro -
Gateway to Homeownership, a free homebuyer seminar, will be held June 2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the , 15301 Wicks Boulevard (Thunderbolt Room) San Leandro.
It is being sponsored by the City of San Leandro and the Bay Area Homebuyer Agency.
The seminar will cover all aspects of becoming a homeowner including:
• The decision process in becoming a homeowner
• Financial considerations and requirements for homeownership
• The home loan prequalification and approval process
• How to search for a home
• How to work with real estate professionals
• Avoiding pitfalls of predatory unsafe lending practices
• Special public and privately funded homebuyer programs available to residents and/or educators in the Alameda and Contra Costa regions.
Reservations are required to attend the free seminar. To make a reservation online visit here and click on “Seminar Registration” or call (888) 572-1222 ext 101.