If your household income is less than $50,000, Davis
Street Family Resource Center's team of IRS certified volunteers will prepare taxes for FREE through a program called Earn It! Keep It! Save It!. It is essential that your bring Social Security Cards and/or ITINS for everyone listed on your tax form. We will not prepare married filing separately returns.
WHEN: Tuesday and Thursday evenings 3:00 PM–8:00 PM (last appt 7:00 PM)
WHERE: 3081 Teagarden Street, San Leandro, CA
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT CALL:510.347.4620 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING:
- Social Security card for each family member or ITIN number for each family member.
- W2s,1099s and other income forms
- Child care provider name, address and tax identification number (if applicable)
- A voided check or check copy for direct deposit of your refund.
- Name, address, and phone number of your landlord (to get the Renter’s Credit)
- Last year’s tax return (if you have it).