It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit this weekend.
- Where/When: Drake's Brewing Company, 1933 Davis St., San Leandro
- Why Go: Enjoy a beer at Drake's Brewing Co. while you help raise money for the San Leandro Boys & Girls Club. While you are there, check out Drake's new Barrel House tasting room.
- Pricing: $5 Suggested donation per person, plus the cost of beer and/or food
- Where/When: Bayfair Shopping Plaza; Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Why Go: Summer is in full swing, and peaches, plums, berries and corn are here! Stock up on fresh produce and treat yourself to some kettle corn.
- Pricing: Free admission
- Where/When: Historic Bal Theater, San Leandro; Saturday, 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Why Go: Enjoy a classic movie in this historical theater.
- Pricing: $10
- Where/When: Cal State East Bay, 25200 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Why Go: Check out a car show, baby show, rugby games and more. This year introduces a beer garden, and celebrates the 10th year anniversary Gala Dinner.
- Pricing: $5 per person/ Gala Dinner, $25 per person
- Where/When: 1252 McKay Ave., Alameda; Sunday, 10 a.m.
- Why Go: Take your kids (six years or older) to Crab Cove park and make costumes for the parade the next day. Materials provided.
- Pricing: Call 510-544-3187 for details
You can also always add any event yourself to our calendar here .