If you are searching for the perfect pumpkin to carve into a "spooktacular" Jack O' Lantern, then look no further. Patch is here to help you find your perfect pumpkin patch -- and create a fun outing for a sunny day..
- Joann's Pumpkin Patch located at 4351 Mines Road: Pumpkin patch, animals and gold rush-era displays
- E & J's Cattle and Feed located at 7900 Carneal Road: Pumpkin patch, maze, playground, a corn pit and animals
Pleasanton and Castro Valley:
- Moore's at the Alameda County Fairgrounds and Rowell Ranch: Pumpkin patch and activities for the kids
- G & M Farms located at 487 East Airway Boulevard: Corn maze and pumpkin patch
San Ramon and Danville:
- Forest Home Farms Historic Park located at 19953 San Ramon Valley Boulevard: Pumpkin patch
If you are not in the mood for a full afternoon excursion of searching for the perfect pumpkin, there are grocery store options selling pumpkins in your town.
- Trader Joe's
- Home Depot
- Armstrong Nursery
What to carve now that you have your pumpkin? The possibilities are endless. Pumpkin Masters offers some free pattern downloads to help you create your carving creation.
Got seeds? Now that you are done carving, it is time to roast up those yummy seeds into a snack. Patch has the recipe for making the perfect roasted seeds.
Did we miss a pumpkin patch? Tell us in the comments section below. Where do you get your pumpkins? Share your picture with us of your Jack O' Lantern creations by uploading them to this article.