Police Log: Indecent Exposure; Burglaries; Blitz of Car Break-Ins. Notable incidents encountered Sept. 29 to Oct. 5.
Week Ahead: Bunco Fundraiser; Iranian Author; Stand Up for Davis Street! Things to do around San Leandro this week: Oct. 7 to 13.
Citizens' Tips Lead to Two Burglary Arrests. Alert citizens continue to report incidents leading to arrests.
SLPD Assist in Arrest of Hayward Police Officer. San Leandro Police Department received a report of a Hayward police officer bribing a woman for money, and reported it to HPD for further investigation. The officer was arrested on Monday.
New banner still there despite the X mayor's ranting.
Director of Nursing Receives Award for Excellence. Judy Linn, Director of Nursing at John George Psychiatric Hospital, has received the Award for Excellence from the American Psychiatric Nurse Association.
Other news you need to know on SAN LEANDRO PATCH:
- Congressman Swalwell on Federal Shutdown: 'Enough is Enough With the Political Games.'
- Join the SLPD Citizen's Police Academy.
- Students Celebrate Coyote Hills Regional Park's Species, Habitats.
- Bart Talks to Resume Wednesday as Strike Looms.
- Who's Hiring in San Leandro: Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store, Alameda Health System, Royal Ambulance.